Private Facebook video downloader
Download video HD, FullHD facebook
How to download private video from Facebook?
To download private videos from Facebook, you need to follow these three easy steps. See their description below.
Method 1: Using an Android
- 1Open Chrome or Samsung Internet on your phone or tablet. You can use Google Chrome to view the source code of a website on your Android.
- 2Go to the video link you want to download. Wait for the site to load fully before you continue.
- 3Add view-source:to the beginning of the URL. To do this, just move the cursor to the beginning of the URL (before the https://) and type view-source:.
- For example, if you were going to view the source of private video link, the URL would look like this: view-source:https://www.m.facebook.com
- 5Tap the search, enter, or go key to go to the site. This refreshes the site and displays only its source code.
- 6Tap and hold any word in the source code. This highlights that word and surrounds it by bounding handles.
- 7Drag the bounding handles to select all of the source code. To do this, drag the leftmost bounding handle all the way to the beginning of the page, and the rightmost handle all the way to the end. A small toolbar will appear once you're finished.
Using an window or MacOS
Access facebook by computer. Find the video to download, click on the time of posting
Press Ctrl+U (Windows) or ⌘-Option-U (Mac). to view page source
There do right click on any section of the page, then click on the option "View page source"
Highlight all text by pressing Ctrl + A (Windows) or ⌘ + A (Mac), then right click and choose Copy
- Go to https://fbdownloader.online/private-video and paste the copied source code into the input box.
- Select the video's quality that you want to download
- Download Facebook videos to your device.